15 June 2011

What I Wore in Canada

A few weekends ago, Kyle and I traveled to Canada for my cousin Paul's wedding. 

My first experience with pho. Mmm delicious.
sweater: thrifted

Yes hello, have you met my favorite sweater?
sweater: Eddie Bauer
white tank: Marshall's
gray tank: thrifted

Yay baby! My cousin Sarah is having a little boy in the fall.
dress: bought at a Canadian version of Macy's 
(I brought another dress, but it was a little too summery and Kyle told me he never really liked it. I love this one!)

We spent Sunday visiting some of Calgary's parks.
sweater: Marshall's
tank: Charlotte Russe
skirt: Old Navy

pleated poppy


  1. Love these posts! You're so cute!!

  2. Lovin' your cute hair! And that dress is so lovely. Looks great.

  3. I love the details around the neck of the dress! So cute!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!