19 October 2011

What I Wore

Hey look, it's an outfit!

I wore this to church on Sunday, and I have to say, I really went out on a limb. Although I absolutely love the look of leggings/dress/boots/and what not, I often feel like they're not me.

What do you think?

I also have a favor. So many of you have such incredible fashion sense and some of us (me), well, don't. I was thinking of posting my closet and the various pieces in said closet and then maybe you could help me put together some fun outifts. What do you think? Are you up for it?

Dress: Kohls
Boots: JC Pennys
Leggings: H&M
Belt: Dave and Barrys back when they were open and Sarah Jessica Parker had a clothing line...remember that?
Purse: Target

pleated poppy


  1. I love that you were daring - the look is perfect for you.

    I think input from fellow bloggers would be cool and I'd love to participate in an outfit build post.

  2. you are super cute lady! i'd love to see your closet and help you put outfits together-- i think it's always easy to help someone else with outfits than yourself... you know?

  3. you look awesome! i want a dress like that!

  4. That sounds like fun and you look adorable!!! :)

  5. Super cute, Laura! I love the look :) and think a denim or chambray shirt dress is a staple in the fall <3

  6. love love love love & need those boots!

  7. I love your outfit. You look adorable. At my last teaching job I had a deal with one of the other teachers who was also a very close friend that she would give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down on my outfits. If I got a thumbs down I went home washed the item and put it directly in the bag for good will! :)

  8. I love that outfit. I think it's super cute on you. I have no fashion sense either so I don't think I could help in that way. Ok, well I can see what looks good on others, but don't ask me to make myself look good. LOL I would love to see that project though! You should totally do it. :)

  9. you nailed it! and i love the boots!

  10. I really think your outfit is super! Looks great on you!

  11. adorable outfit! I am in love with your blog! Also, I totally remember Steve and Berrys! I miss it!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!