[remember when I had long hair??]
- I hate winter shoes. My husband says there is no such thing as "winter shoes." He says those are just shoes. What I really mean is I hate socks, but I have to wear them in the winter, because I hate cold feet more.
- Extreme Couponing is a funny show. Watching it makes me a little sad sometimes. But I don't get too sad because I'm too busy laughing.
- Speaking of TLC Shows, I really do love the Duggars. Agree or disagree with them, I have a really great respect for that family.
- [Watching Conan] Conan looks way better with a beard than without a beard.
- We're buying a couch off of Craigslist this week. A part of me things that is kind of gross, but a bigger part of me is just really excited to have space for more friends.
- I absolutely adore the Honda commerical where the family sings Crazy Train - - - you can see it here, and get ready, it was filled off of someone's TV!
- I'm getting ready for a craft fair in two weeks so my shop is kind of looking sad. No new products lately. But don't worry, I'll spruce it up soon.
- What have you been thinking lately??