My sweet cousin Leslie nominated me for this award. Leslie posts all kind of wonderful recipes like orange yogurt cake and pizza dip. Thanks Leslie!
Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
So interesting facts, huh?
1. I have kept a journal since the 6th grade and am dreading the day when my parents won't let me store them at their house anymore...I've accumulated quite a lot.
2. I was born in Anchorage, Alaska. I filled in "Alaskan Native" on standardized tests until my teacher came over and informed me that I was not actually an Alaskan native despite the fact that I was born there. I was devastated.
3. I met my first real boyfriend when he drove to Columbus and gave me a hubcap clock that he made for me.
4. I married the hubcap man on July 25, 2009.
5. I love to sing and was the lead in my high school musical. I was Daisy May and it was hilarious.
6. I am obsessed with Vera Bradley and can name every pattern and almost every style. I secretly dream of being a personal Vera Bradley shopping consultant.
7. My favorite band is Hootie and the Blowfish. I walked down the aisle to "Hold My Hand."
Sarah- Some Aspects of Ourselves
Charity- Palmer Ponderings
Meghan- Ty and Meg's Adventures in the Big City
Brooke- Polka Dots and Ric Rac
Michelle- L-O-V-E to Junk
Ashley- All In His Timing
Collier- Don't you Just Love to Begin Again
Go visit these wonderful women's blogs. Tel them I said hello!