I just found another fabulous so-you're-not-at-Blissdom post over at Serenity Now and thought I would link up to that as well. She's hosting 5 Reasons my Blog Rocks.
1. My header and blog name. I absolutely love the new header I created. My blog title, "Along For the Ride" respresents so much for me and I love sharing my journey through my posts.
2. I have a good mix. I try to have a good mix between DIY, cooking, and "life" posts. Some days it's more pictures, others it's more words.
3. I live in a residence hall. As a hall coordinator (living in a hall with 400 of my closest students) decorating can be a bit of a challenge. I've really tried to make our apartment a home and love how it's turned out.
4. It's evolving. I've only been blogging since October so I'm still really new. I love learning new things from my favorite bloggers and appreciate all the wonderful projects and inspiration they have to share.
5. It represents all the things I love. From my husband and my kitten, my job, my faith, and my hobbies, my blog is a story of all the things I love.