24 March 2010

Books on My Wish List

I was amazon-surfing the other day and found a few books that are definitely on my wish list.



Fun-to-Wear Fabric Flowers by Elizabeth Searle

The Gentle Art of Domesticity: Stitching, Baking, Nature, Art & the Comforts of Home by Jane Brocket


Sewing Green by Betz White

I have been swooning over a certain book for quite a while, but couldn't bring myself to purchase it. Thanks to a recent birthday (and incredibly generous parents) I purchased this:


Thanks Martha (and mom and dad)!

2 comments:

  1. I want these, too! Before our great move and downsizing, I had soooo many wonderful books like this. they were donated to good cause, so it makes it easier, but I miss them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added the first two to my wish list, too. Love Sewing Green. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!