24 May 2010

Sign, Sign, Everywhere A Sign

Campus during the summer is fabulous. It's slower paced, quiet, still. Just a few people trying to get to just a few places.

But there's another part of summer that's not so pretty...the construction. As soon as the students leave they pull out the bulldozers and backhoes. Walking across campus has been a near impossible adventure. And I think it's only going to get worse.


Last week I was walking home and I literally got trapped in a construction fence. I crawled under a tree, in the mud, in my cowboy boots. I'm just saying...

 

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I think our campus was under constant construction the entire time I was there. My mom always said that was a good sign though because that meant the school was growing/always improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live near campus and half of it is blocked off for construction. Avoid the freeway too, cuz it's covered in cones. Ughh...happy summer. Hopefully life will be better when they're all done making the roads nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!