Recently A Little Lovely passed along three blog awards to me. I am so honored! I just love her blog and am flattered that she likes me too!
I hope it's ok, but I kind of combined some of the rules together.
So here's 7 random things about me:
- I'm married to the most handsome, funny, kind man on the planet.
- I was born in Alaska and marked Alaskan native on standardized tests until I was way too old (I'm not an Alaskan native, I'm Irish)
- My favorite band is Hootie and the Blowfish. I walked down the aisle to "Hold My Hand."
- I'm a hall coordinator at a large state university. My husband and I live in the residence hall. Every day is an adventure.
- I'm an only child. I love having two sibling-in-laws!
- I have a degree in journalism.
- Sneezing, thinking about sneezing, or seeing other people sneeze makes me nauseous.
And 5 things I like:
- Jesus and I are friends.
- My kitty cat Jupiter.
- Going on walks with my husband and looking at houses we wish we owned.
- The color green and the color yellow (especially together!).
- Working with college students.
And 5 things I don't like:
- Going to the gym/exercise in general.
- Cooking dinner. Luckily my husband is a whiz in the kitchen.
- Waking up. It could be 6am or noon. I just really like sleeping.
- Scooping kitty litter (it's a labor of love for sure).
- Spicy food. Ick.
I would like to pass these awards on to: