17 June 2010

Favorite Features

I wanted to share a few of my favorite projects from last week's Saturday is Crafty Day. 

Clean Mama posted the most delicious tutorial for making strawberry jam.


Easy Peasy Grandma did some amazing things with yellow spray paint

.

A Girl and a Glue Gun made the most adorable finger-print pendants

.

This awesome picture frame transformation came from All Things Beautiful.


And don't get me started on these amazing textured copper earrings. Jalinda, just let me know and I can send you my address :)


Ladies, feel free to take my "featured" button on my side bar.

I Hope you all come back on Saturday for another fabulous party!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura :) I am totally blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas! I'm impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! New follower from NFF!

    http://www.thecouponchallenge.com/2010/06/freebie-friday-and-friday-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!