15 June 2010

New Blog

Hi Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I started another blog called The Road Map.


It's still a work in progress so be patient with me.

As my little description states:
This is the road map for my inspiration. It chronicles things I find beautiful.
It's a handy-dandy archive of projects I hope to make...someday.
So pack your bags, get on the bus, and buckle your seat belt, because I'm not turning this thing around.

I'm using it as a warehouse for all the wonderful craft ideas I find and would love to try my hand at. Stop by and take a look. Maybe you'll find something inspiring too!

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww, what a fun idea Laura! :) I hope that you are doing well! I miss you lots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful ideas. I added your new blog to my blog list. Hope to visit often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!