08 October 2010

A Day To Myself

I took today off from work...for no reason at all. 

And so far it's been wonderful!

I got my hair cut, bought two books from the used book store (including one of my favorites), and enjoyed coffee and a cinnamon crunch bagel.

And I bought myself flowers for no reason other than that they were beautiful.

I hope you have a beautiful day.



  1. I commend you for taking time for yourself! We should all do this more often. When we take care of ourselves we can be better mothers and wives!

  2. sounds like a wonderfully relaxing day!

    Just stopping by from the Friday Follow. Hope you get a chance to follow back. I have lots of ecofriendly giveaways and coupons/freebies you may find useful! Have a great weekend!


  3. Visiting from Friendly Friday! I like your blog; very cheery. :D

  4. How lovely to take a day off for no reason at all. Glad you had a lovely time. And it's great buying flowers for yourself just because they are pretty.

  5. I remember doing that in the days before kids and it was almost always the most relaxing thing to do.

  6. I hopped over from Friendly Friday Follow and added you on GFC. Days off are always nice :)

    Please consider following me back at my new blog, which will qualify you to enter my $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway!


    Also, your floral creations are really cute and unique! I would love to feature them on my giveaway blog if you are ever interested in working together (see my PR/Advertising page for more details).

  7. Sounds lovely! Glad you got a day to yourself...we all need them!

  8. Good for you...you deserved a break!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!