15 November 2010

A Multitude of Blessings

On Saturday, Kyle and I spent all day with family. Not relatives per say, but family that God brought us to, our church small group. We started at 9am and watched all three Lord of the Rings movies (although I can't say I was too into them). We made breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. We cozied up on couches and relaxed on a cold and rainy November day.


holy experience


Counting my endless blessings...

11. cozy, rainy days
12. doing nothing and not feeling guilty
13. being a part of God's family
14. just a few more days until I'm with these folks
15. only having one cavity after going an embarrassingly long time without going to the dentist
16. God's provision...and a nice, new dentist
17. my students and meeting them where they are at
18. sharing my burdens and asking God to take my stress
19. sewing and finding joy in small things
20. another new week to make a difference

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day with your small group. It is always a blessing when I have a bit of time to sew... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day, although I would have had to have done it with different movie. I couldn't sit through all that Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!