19 November 2010

Saturday is Crafty Day # 23


Welcome to another craft-tastic Saturday. Saturdays are the days I look forward to the most. My hubby works, and, as a major introvert, I love having the whole day, just me and kitty, to clean, cook...and craft!

So if you're anything like me and just love to be crafty and creative on the weekend, I'd love it if you linked up! Anything crafty, creative, and original will do...even if you didn't make it on a Saturday :)

So here are a few of my Thanksgiving favorites from last week:

Fall burlap banner from The Autocrat


Fall accents from Momma Go Round


Cute turkeys from Frugal Festivities


Thanksgiving printables from Flamingo Toes


Fall project from It's a Priceless Life


Feel free to grab my new "featured" button.


p.s. Looking for good holiday shopping? My friend Ellen is offering a 10% discount on all items in her shop, Woolen Wonders, until Dec. 1. 

Now I want to see what you've been working on lately!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my project! It was such a delight to see it on your front page!! I really enjoy your site and thank you for hosting your party every Sat.!!
    Shantel @
    www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Thanks for the link-up and thanks for featuring the turkeys. I love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, so many fun things this weekend! (I did have some trouble adding your button.) I am thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura!! Thanks for featuring my Pie Printable!! I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!