20 November 2010

Very Important Question

How many shoes are too many shoes? 

Nope Jup Jup, you can't come with us.



  1. oh silly Laura. You can NEVER have too many shoes. ;)
    Have fun on your trip!!!

  2. i agree with beverly! you can never have too many shoes. you never know what you might need a certain pair for!

    have a blast, girl!!!

  3. Ha Ha. I have two of those same (or very similar) pairs of shoes! I agree, you can never have to many.

  4. There is no such thing as too many shoes! Have a great trip!

  5. ROFL, I am now allowed only 2 pairs of shoes per 4 days of vacation, one dress pair, and one regular pair. I'm also limited to only bringing along yarn for two complete sweaters (even though I wont finish them) per vacation trip. Sigh...This is why we need a trailer!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!