04 January 2011

Coming Soon...10 Days to a Better Blog


I am by no means an expert! But there a few things I've learned along the way that I want to share. Keep in mind that I'll be showing you how I've done all these things...and that there are lots of other great ways to fancy up the ole' blog.

I'd love to hear from you! If you have a great blog tip or trick, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at iamalongfortheride(at)gmail.com. I will also be hosting a linky party on day 6 so come back and link up your ideas.

Day 1: Creating a header
Day 2: Adding a background
Day 2: Making a button
Day 3: The little things
Day 4: Creating images
Day 5: Formatting buttons
Day 6: Linky tools and linky parties
Day 7: Playing nice
Day 8: Making things pretty
Day 9: Social media
Day 10: Getting the word out


 

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I'm a new blogger so i'm sooo excited to read these upcoming posts! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! My tip, I love Windows Live Writer it makes posting soo much easier. And it's FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! Will these involve the use of photoshop? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I'll be emailing you shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh wow!! this is a GREAT idea!! :) can't wait to learn and share!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i have been checking out your blog for months and just became a "follower" today. just started my own blog a few months ago so i will definitely be checking in for tips! peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! this will be really great:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait! I could definitely use some tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to this. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoying learning more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm really looking forward to this, thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait for the post, thanks Laura ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!