09 February 2011

Shops I Adore: letmenatalya

There are just so many gorgeous handmade shops out there that I want to start sharing some of my favorites with you. Those shops that catch my eye, make me happy, bring a smile to my face.
Simply, shops that I adore.

***



Natalya's shop is full of beautiful and delicate jewelry and accessories.  She has such an eye for color!


Interview with Natalya:

What is the story behind your shop name?

My shop name is actually based around my own name- Natalya. I like Letmenatalya because it sounds like Let me tell ya! I originally made my Etsy just to order things, and then when I started to make and sell my own jewelry I just kept the same name!

What inspires you to create?

I usually just see things in nature that I like and make jewelry with those ideas in mind! I also only make things that I would wear- I look for supplies to make jewelry that I love and then hope that others enjoy it too. I spend a lot of my time creating things that I don't sell as well- I always am working on some new project! Last week my best friend and I made terrariums! I feel happiest when I'm busy and working on something new.

What can be found in your shop?

My shop mainly features necklaces and earrings mostly based around items in nature. I have a lot of flower items and a lot of ocean inspired items! I also have some hair accessories, although I prefer to make jewelry simple because it's so fun!

What is one word to describe your work?

Feminine 

Two words I would use to describe her work? Simply beautiful.


5 comments:

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!