03 March 2011

Go Ahead, Ask Me Anything*


I've seen this Q&A thing a lot around blog world and I thought it would be fun.

So we've been friends for a while now, and there are lots of things you know about me.

Like how
- I have a cat named Jupiter
- I was born in Alaska
- I like to wear plaid
- I wear big 'ole awesome glasses

But maybe there are things you want to know.

Let's change that, shall we.

Feel free to leave a comment with any question you'd like. 
[*but of course keep is nice and clean...Jesus can see this, y'all]

I will then post my answers next week.

Ok....go!
 

7 comments:

  1. I did not know you were born in Alaska. See, I've already learned something new about you! I also did not know that Jesus read blogs :) So, I've actually learned two things.
    Okay, my questions....
    How long did you live in Alaska? Where did you move to and why? Are your parents originally from Alaska? If not, why did they live there when you were born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is fun Laura!!!
    Ok here's my question.
    How'd you meet your hubby? And how long have you been married?
    Hmmm. Is two questions ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yes, I want to know how you met your hubby too! I love hearing stories of how people met! And where else have you lived throughout your life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! i had no idea you lived in Alaska!
    i would love to do know - "what inspired you to start making your products, and opening up your shop?"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun feature! I'm going to do one on my blog next week too :)
    I'd like to know: what did you want to be "when you grew up" as a child, and does your current situation at all reflect that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!!! What is your favorite food ever? To cook AND to order out! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to know some of your favorites!

    1)book and/or author
    2)movie and/or tv show
    3)song and/or musician
    4)artist
    5)surprise us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!