25 April 2011

Praying for Each Other


Each Monday I will be posting prayer requests so that we can hold one another up and pray for each other throughout the week.

You can e-mail your prayers requests to me at iamalongfortheride[@]gmail[.]com. Feel free to e-mail today and I can add them. If you e-mail me throughout the week, I will post them next Monday.


Amanda: Could you please lift up my husband and I to find jobs this summer as my job runs out in June.  We are praying God shows us the jobs He wants us to have not just jobs that will pay the bills.  I want to do what He wants.  What I want is never the right option.  Thank you for your prayer. 

Me: My mom has her second round of chemotherapy today. Please pray that God will heal her body that He will quiet her worries and fears. Pray that she will feel His prescence throughout this difficult time. And pray that my dad will be given even more strength and courage to support her.

My grandmother is recovering from cancer herself and is nearing the end of her radiation. She has been really sick lately, and I just ask that you pray for healing and strength and patience while God restores her.


1 comment:

  1. awwww...i love this! will keep your mom in my prayers for your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!