23 April 2011

Saturday is Crafty Day #39

Happy Weekend! I for one, am very excited that it's Saturday! I have high hopes for getting things done today. What are you up to?

Here's a few favorites from last week.

Bunny chalk board from Can't Stop Making Things

Popsicle bracelets from Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom

Yarn Eggs from Missy Polyclay

Cork artwork from The V Spot

Your turn!


  1. Some wonderful crafty ideas! I follow you now, won't you follow me?

  2. Thanks for hosting Laura!! :)
    Happy Easter!

  3. Awesome post! Those popsicle bracelets are super interesting. And I'm wondering if the yarn eggs could be embroidered, eh? (:

    Happy Easter!!

  4. I'm working on a skirt today but didn't get it done yet. And I made a t-shirt floor pillow but have nothing to stuff it with. Hopefully I'll link up next week.

  5. Thanks so much for featuring my popsicle bracelets!!


  6. I just spotted that you featured my artwork. Thank you so much!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!