21 August 2011

Praying for Each Other


JoannaI sell Pampered Chef and have moved to my area about a year ago. I am very much in need of growing my buisness cause my finances are very low. I have not been able to find people to host shows and such! I would ask prayer that the Lord would send people my way! Even if they are people that live far away from me to do catologe shows! I have been fasting and praying about this myself! But as the bible says were 2 or 3 are gathers! So I figured Id ask others to pray for me!

Mamiestarting a new medication to try and avoid surgery and my little katie starts kindergarden this week.

Jacqueline: My husband and I have been going through fertility treatments for about a year now and just finished our last (unsuccessful) cycle. Our doctor said that there isn't anything else we can do but to try an IVF cycle. We can't afford that, but God blessed us with TWO FREE cycles of IVF though a new study the clinic is working on!! As amazing as that is, I am really nervous!! I want this more than I can express and just want this to be it...for to finally work! Basically, I am asking for peace, for courage...for a miracle! (Is it ok to ask for a miracle? I don't know. haha)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I'll keep these ladies in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!