09 September 2011

Saturday is Crafty Day #47

Welcome to the weekend! It was a short really long week and I'm sure glad it's over.

Here's what you made last week.

$10 headband from My Covered Bridge

Mod Podge canvas from The Creative Paige

Teacup bird feeder from a A Law Student's Journey

What's new with you?


  1. Awww!

    Thank you so much for the feature Laura, I'll be sharing on my FB page ;)

  2. LInking up my little wreath this week Laura. Thank you for the great party!

    I love that pantry you featured. How I wish mine had even a slight resemblance to that!

    bee blessed

  3. Thank you SO much for featuring my headboard! What a great surprise!

  4. Thanks for featuring my Coffee Art! Your site is awesome and I'm excited to be featured on it!

  5. GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE GAME!!! SO happy I finally had something to bring to the party! Thanks for hosting, Laura! :)


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!