16 September 2011

Saturday is Crafty Day #48


Welcome back!

Gosh, such great stuff last week!

Two-tier table from Art is Beautiful



Button pumpkin from A Pumpkin and a Princess


Fall free from Crafting with my Cub


Anthro shepherd moon necklace from Flamingo Toes


And my favorite last week... floral bralette from A Law Student's Journey


[feel free to grab a button ladies]



What's new in your craft room/craft closet/kitchen table that gets taken over periodically with your crafty goodies?



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my button pumpkin and for hosting. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!! Thanks so much for featuring my necklace Laura!! And that's for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. I'm a new follower. Just linked up! Thank you for hosting this party.
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!