- I go to the post office a lot and it has a distinctive smell. Today I finally figured out what it smells like...Play dough!
- I have often wondered why our local Goodwill is no good in terms of finding finds. You know why? Because all the good stuff lives at Salvation Army. Going back asap!
- Food is funny. I hated guacamole and ranch dressing growing up. I thought they were "grody." Now I simply can't get enough of either.
- You know how many times I think "wow, God is amazing?" A lot. You know how many times I should be thinking "wow, God made that and did that and works in that and is doing that?" Infinity x a lot.
- Everyone should keep Ramen Noodles in their house. The noodles can go in salads. The seasoning can spice up chicken. Or you can be like me and just eat it, a lot. I eat more Ramen now than I did in college. I have to use a spoon AND a fork. I don't break up the noodles (hence the fork) and I like just a little bit of broth (in comes in the spoon). I also think how you prefer your Ramen speaks a lot about you. It's funny that my longest thought is about Ramen. What does THAT say about me?
- [Watching Wheel of Fortune] Gosh I am bad at Wheel of Fortune. I am, however, a rock start at Family Feud.
- [Pursuing the shelves at the library] Boy there are a lot of self-help Christian books. Do we really need them? What kind of book would Jesus write? Oh wait...
- Sometimes I see students on campus wearing ridiculous things and I think "is it serious, is it silly, or did they lose a bet?"
What are you thinking about RIGHT NOW!?