19 December 2011

All I Want for Christmas Is...

As we gear up for Christmas, I thought I'd take the next few weeks to share a few of my favorite goodies from my sponsors' beautiful shops!
Go ahead. Add a few of their items to your wish list too!

My friend Bev at Flamingo Toes makes some of the most beautiful and unique jewelry. She's such a talented lady (and, of course, gives anthro a run for their money).



My absolute favorite is this amazing tree ring. I love how simple and down-to-earth it is!


Find Flamingo Toes Here:

2 comments:

  1. Bev and I were in a swap together back when we both started. She is such a sweet person and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that ring! :) Thanks for sharing her info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!