It's funny because writing this, right now, I'm not in a very good mood. But I thought reflecting on the happiness from the past few weeks would do me a bit of good.
- Another wonderful Thanksgiving with family, and with so many things to be thankful for
- Just a few more weeks until we get to celebrate again
- Being reminded that I love working with college students (they really are quite amazing)
- New kitchen benches made by hand by my hubby and dad
- Sharing an impromptu lunch with my hubby and sharing a bench
- Having some time today to look through all the clothes at Goodwill and finding some sweet bargains
- Putting out our nativity scene
- Laughing as our cat tries to climb our hilariously small Christmas tree
What are your happiness highlights?