12 December 2011

Praying for Each Other


Christopher: I pray that me, my wife, and daughter will be reunited for the holidays and that there will be a restoration in our relationships. We also suffer in poverty so I pray God will answer in whatever way he sees fit. I also pray for the salvation of my wife (Riley) and daughter (Brielle). I have not held them in nearly 6 months and pray that my wife can love me again.

AmandaWe are trying to wait on God to provide, but if my husband doesn't find full time (well paying) employment soon, he's going to try to start working 100 hours a week so we can make ends meet.  We know that God is able to provide a job for him.  We know that we need to just trust God to provide, but things are starting to look bleak.  Our baby is due in 6 weeks and I'd hate to have my husband work so much and not get to see our little one.  It's been breaking my heart lately.  He's already working 55 hours a week.  He's working so hard to provide for our family.  I'm so thankful for the blessing that he is to me and to our family. 

Jennifer: Please pray for the next phase in my life. I just graduated from grad school, again. I'm currently applying to dental school and I so desperately want to get in. I know the Lord has the final say so, but I hope I'm desiring the right career....Please pray for an open door. I know He's faithful.

How can we pray for you?

1 comment:

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!