16 January 2012

Featured Sponsor: Ren Was Here

Hello Along for the Ride Readers!

I'm excited to be featured here. I am an aspiring blogger who loves Jesus with all my heart. This year I'm dedicating my life to following God's dream for my life as well as training for a half marathon. Some days are better than others, but with God's help, I can do all things! I have been revamping my blog, and continue to do so, but I hope you stop by. Maybe you can give me some running tips??


Welcome Lauren! It's so good to have you here!
Lauren blogs at Ren Was Here.

As she said, she's training for a half marathon, so feel free to leave her some comment love with any tips you have! 
[I'm relying on you here, because goodness knows I don't have any for her!]


  1. I'm looking forward to checking it out!


  2. Hi! I'm stopping over from Mine for the Making. I wish I could give some marathon training advice, but unfortunately, my marathon experience is limited to chasing the kids around the house :o) I can offer prayers and good luck though!

  3. Visiting from Mine for the Making! :)
    I don't know anything about marathons...


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!