04 January 2012

I'm Back

I'm back after a much needed vacation.

And what a glorious vacation is was!

For two weeks we:
spent time with both sides of our family
drove multiple hours to and from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and back to Missouri
were reminded of just how blessed we are

During my vacation I:
read The Hunger Games
learned to cross stitch (thanks mom!)
got a cold and was nursed back to health with love and chicken soup (thanks mom!)
visited with my dad's racing pigeons
took far too few pictures
made lots of great memories of a really special Christmas and New Year's

My very first cross stitch project. 
And although I made something that says "let it snow," I don't really mean it. 

So, how have you been?
What's new in 2012?

It's taking me a bit longer than I'd like to get back into the groove of things. I hope that's ok. 

A few upcoming/ongoing things to know:
- The shop's back! I'll be listing new things soon! Use the code 'welcomeback' for 15% off this week.
- I am loving Journaling Through January and I'm so excited for everyone participating! I'll have a post on Sunday where you can link up and talk about how it's going.
- I have a new addition to my sponsor family- featured ads. For two weeks at a time I will be featuring some fabulous up-and-coming shops and blogs. I can't wait for you to meet them! Stop by Royal Daughter Designs and tell her I sent you!

Is there anything you'd like to see on AFTR? Topics to explore? Things to change? Stuff to do different? I'd love to hear from you!

Please be patient as I get my life in order again. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Love your lil cross stitch project, get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Hunger Games!! I decided yesterday to reread them... again :) And your cross stitch project is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!