09 May 2012

Along for the Ride Sponsorship Program

I've gone back and forth and back again when deciding to finally offer paid advertising spots on my blog. It's not a decision I came to lightly and it's not a program that I will take lightly either.

I've been along for the ride for a little over 2 years and I've primarily kept my sponsorship opportunities to swapping ads and I have never asked for money in return for my support. But as my husband and I are in a season of transition (welcoming a baby in October and making plans for me to stay at home), I am searching out ways to use this blog to bless our family.


I understand that so many of you are  in this position as well and I want you to know that, in partnering with me, I will take your financial support seriously and work to promote your talents the best way I can.
 

I feel called to support other women, promote beautiful blogs and handmade shops, provide encouragement, and introduce my readers to new things. 

I would love to partner with you and I promise to work my tail off in promoting your beautiful blogs and shops. Just like mine, so much of your heart and soul is poured into them. I will treat them with the care that you do.

Interested in coming along for the ride with me in a whole new way?


I offer two sizes of advertisements. Medium ads are available starting in June. The next large ad is available to reserve for August (you can reserve in advance for this one).




Large Ad: $50 per month
- 200x200 static button
- only one large ad per month (reservable in advance)
- half-hour Skype session/phone call so I can best know how to promote you that month
- solo featured welcome post
- solo giveaway during the month 
- social media shares and re-tweets
- next large ad available in September


Medium Ad: $30 per month ($75 for three months)
- 200x100 static button
- featured group welcome post
- access to monthly group sponsor giveaway
- social media shares and re-tweets



Some info about me:
Along for the Ride is a personal lifestyle blog that focuses on living life purposefully and centered on Christ. Each week my readers and I journal together in my "journaling the journey series," we pray for each other, we share inspiration, and connect over real-life struggles and the Lord that triumphantly saves.

Blog statistics (as of May 2012):
- 1700+ GFC followers
- 1900+ Google reader subscribers
- 17000+ page views last month
- 850+ Twitter followers
- 700+ Facebook fans

Interested? Email me at iamalongfortheride[at]gmail[.]com


5 comments:

  1. Staying at home! Exciting! I hope people are able to bless you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I do not think Ive comprehend something like this before. So amazing to look for for out someone with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is one aspect that is necessary on the internet, somebody with somewhat overall look. useful job for offering something new to the web!Thanks! Ta! Cheers! Thanks SO much!zara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great decision for you! That is awesome that you are planning on staying home.. I hope to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came by from the ad hop, and wanted to just say hi and introduce myself :) I'm a stay at home mom of 3 and know how hard it can be {financially} to give up an income. Congratulations on staying home! It really is a great thing! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!