12 June 2012

Sponsor Welcome: Lisa Leonard Designs

I am so excited to have Lisa Leonard Designs as a featured sponsor this month! I have been a long-time reader of her blog. I also own some of her jewelry and have many other items on my Christmas and birthday (and any other special occasion) wish list.

Today, Lisa announced her brand new summer line and I am just blown away by the beautiful colors and designs.


row of flowers necklace // available in aqua, dusty lavender, and muted coral


Along with her beautiful jewelry, I just love spending time on Lisa's inspiring blog. Filled with lovely photos and special moment, Lisa asks her readers to "journey with her," and that's exactly what she shares -- her journey as a mom, a wife, and a inspired handmade business owner. My favorite posts are on Mondays where Lisa greets the week and says hello to the little things that make the week so sweet.

I hope you'll visit Lisa's blog and get to know her! And I'll be hosting a giveaway for a Lisa Leonard gift certificate in the next few weeks so start picking out your favorite items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!