09 July 2012

Sponsor Welcome: Linkel Designs

I'm so excited to have Linkel Designs join me this month as a featured sponsor!





And today is a very special day for Linkel Designs. Today is the kick-off of their fabulous Christmas in July sale!



Select earrings are only $5 and select necklaces are only $10. The designs are limited in quantity so grab them before they're gone. The sale runs 7/9-7/22.

Plus, because you're so special, Kelly is offering you free shipping with the code RIDEALONG!

I think these would look so good on you!




Kelly also has a beautiful blog, The Pretty Bee, where she features her amazing photography, recipes, and inspirations.

Connect with Kelly and Linkel Designs 

*come back next week for a Linkel Designs giveaway!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!