We got out and did things in our new community. Found what we think might be our new church. Met a few people. Went to bed in really, really good moods!
- Went to Gelato Cafe and indulged in roasted almond gelato. Delicious.
- Explored SECCA (Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art), a free art museum in Winston-Salem. I love looking at art, and I really love watching my husband look at art. He reads every word of the artist statements and examines everything so closely. I really think he could be an artist.
- As part of the "paperless" exhibit, guests were asked to make paper boats. I had to look it up- I had never made one before. You can learn here.
- Stopped at a few antique stores to look around. Kyle and I could very easily become hoarders if we let ourselves. Such fun things with even better stories.
- Packaged a few orders. Dressing them up now with vintage candlewicking yarn and a custom stamp.
- I pulled out my cross stich again. This is only the second piece I've done, started it in January. Whoops. I want to finish it before starting on a little cross stitch project for the nursery
How was your weekend? Any fun adventures lately?
Welcome my newest sponsor, Paper, Love & Dreams. In her shop, Grace features beautiful handmade cards.
"I want other to be able to passon the love and good memories that just don't happen over digital media. That is why I started Paper, Love & Dreams - to share the love with the world.
Whether it is a note to a friend, or a heartfelt letter to the one you love, the written word has a way of reaching out from the soul. Take the time to connect with someone, and you have created history."
Connect with Paper, Love & Dreams