07 September 2012

When You're Lonely @ Fancy Little Things


Today I am posting my inaugural post over at Fancy Little Things. I am so excited to join them every Friday as a new writer!

"First, can I just tell you how excited I am to be joining the team at Fancy Little Things! A dream come true to join such talented writers, sharing a vision to spread good news!

Second, can I tell you how ironic it is that this month's topic is friendship. Hilarious even.

I recently moved to a new state so my husband could take a dream of a job. I left my job to begin a new role, taking care of our home and family and growing a human who's due to make his appearance at the end of October. It's a role that I am so excited for -- to love and serve my family in new ways, to truly be my husband's helpmate and partner, to bless this baby with all the love I can muster.

But in this season of transition, it's funny we're talking about friendship because, well, I don't really have any."


Read the rest of my post on Fancy Little Things here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!