20 December 2012

A Season of Rest

Well folks, just five days until Christmas.

IMG_8256_zps0f4724dd

Not five days until presents, and food, and stockings --
but five days until family and friends and giving thanks.
Of celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Of finding rest in the Truth of the season.

My family is coming to North Carolina on Saturday. Kyle's family will come after Christmas. I can't wait to soak up every minute, to show off Sammy, and to watch his grandparents and great-grandma fall even more in love with him!

[Will you pray for me this Christmas? I feel that, in all this transition, I have fallen away from the Lord a bit. Not too far. But far enough where I feel an absence in my heart, a longing to draw near to Him, but just not knowing how.]



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!