13 January 2014

Worth 1000 Words


1/6/14: I attempted a green smoothie with Kale, strawberries, peaches, and other goodies. Yummy but turns out it's terrible for me and my thyroid. Anyone want some kale?

1/7/14: Sam had a fever for a week (more on that later) and out house was out of control. Sam's new favorite game is to put his hands on books and slide down the hallway. Pretty cute.

1/8/14: My new planner came in. Happy mail indeed.

1/9/14: I've been stitching up a storm and love the things I'm working on right now. This pattern is from The Tiny Modernist.

1/10/14: We spent the morning at the doctor with Sam on Friday. He was champ through blood work, nose swabs, and chest x-rays.

1/11/14: Sam is a huge fan of sitting like a big guy. He puts a book on the chair or couch and then pulls himself up to read it (usually has the book upside down).

1/12/14: What most of our mornings look like. PJs, milk, and cheerios. Sam's iron was low and we were told to push the cheerios, however, he's not a fan anymore (I don't blame him, he's been eating them everyday since he was 6 months). I got him Kix and he thinks he's in heaven.

I'd love to know: what have you been up to, friends?

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture collage of your week, what a good idea. And your son is so cute! I hope that he feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, he's getting so big. What a cutie. Bummer about being sick - having sick toddlers is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kale is bad for you people with thyroid problems?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!