30 January 2010

Apartment Tour

So far, today has been a lazy day, just me and the kitty. As I write this, Jupiter is trying to sit on my computer and nibbles at my figers every time I type a letter.

 I don't feel so hot today, so I thought that showing you the rest of our apartment would make me feel better.

Welcome! This is one of two "front doors" in our apartment.


A few shots of the living room. Notice that we still do not have pictures in our frames.


Our second "front door" is in a little hallway. It has now been taken over by crafts supplies and kitty litter.


Onto the kitchen.


I'm sure you're jealous of our awesome Chock-Full-O-Nuts utensil holder. I had to let Kyle keep a few things.


I found an unattractive shelf at Goodwill. A fresh coat of paint and a little decoration was all it needed.


A place for us to eat...


And a place for Jupiter.


Last stop...bathroom.


Click here to see the final spot, our bedroom.

Alright, now it's time to be productive (and clean because our apartment definiltey doesn't look like it did in the pictures anymore).

8 comments:

  1. Laura, it is so you, and adorable! :) Sometime I wish for a smaller space and some fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    Your place looks so cute. I love the big kitchen. What a nice surprise from the other place. Kyle, the coffee can MUST GO. Time to fill it with garage things like nails or screws. lol!

    Can't wait to see it all in person. Love You!

    Mom 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks very sweet and homey :) i hope you are enjoying your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh laur i LOVE the writing of delicious on your shelf - BRILLIANT and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for you kind comments. You have such a nice apartment. I love the art behind the couch. The shelf you redid has inspired me to go out and have a look at the thrift stores nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a cozy home to me! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I love your cross made from sticks. So pretty. The coffee can rocks too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!