23 January 2010

Meet Jupiter

The newest addition to our family... Jupiter!
Kyle and I have thought about getting a cat for a while. We are both a little afraid of cats (I know, then why are we getting one??), but we really wanted a little furry companion. We cat sat for a few friends over winter break and got much better at understanding them. I have been bugging Kyle about getting a cat knowing that he wouldn't crack, but a few days ago, while I was washing dishes, he came up and said "I think we should get a cat."

We found Jupiter yesterday at the humane society. They are keeping her over the weekend to spay her and give her some medicine for her kitty cold. We are bringing her home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!