28 February 2010

Ribbon Necklace 2

I've only really used beads and metal in my jewelry designs, but lately I've been using a lot more ribbon and really like the way it looks.


This was originally going to be a bracelet that would wrap around my wrist twice. I made it too short and too long at the same time. So now it's a necklace.




I also wanted to show you my beautiful Valentine's Day present. I wanted a plain wedding band if I ever didn't want to wear my diamond. We had this handmade. Simple sterling silver. I love it.


And in other news, tomorrow's March! Thanks goodness.

***
I'm linking to:








Making

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, love it. Chic and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I want one!! But with a bow on the side! Very cute! You're so crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I like Helen's idea, adding a bow, I love bows too. You should sell these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You did a great job!

    Thanks for linking it up to my party!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!