15 February 2010

Up Early

I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. For the past hour I've been laying on the couch (catching up on my favorite blogs) while a crazy little kitten runs laps around the living room.

Kyle and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day spent with dear friends. A perfect Sunday lunch followed by a trip to the hardware store. Remember the cat tree Kyle built for Jupiter?
Our friends wanted an even better, bigger version for their kitty. So we spent a Valentine's evening eating Italian food (and reheating the leftovers for a late-night snack), building, crafting, and making jewelry. A perfect day with those I love.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day to me! And that cat looks like he's on top of the world : )

    And feel free to use my poem : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like both you and your hubby are good at creating! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day! And check out the links on my page sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome cat tree!! It definitely looks like your kitty loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!