29 March 2010

Treasures

I thought I'd share a few treasures that I found recently at Goodwill and a local garage sale.


Usually I don't find much at Goodwill, but a few weeks ago I scored big! My mom comes this Wednesday so I'm preparing for our craft-aganza. We will be turning the cork board into something for my parents' newly renovated kitchen. The pineapple thing will be painted for their living room. The little stars are perfect for their rustic living room.

Oh the possibilities!


And I picked up a few crafting supplies at a garage sale. Pretty fabric, ribbon, and lace and some great necklaces. I am going to add fabric flowers and ribbon to the two pearl necklaces and mod-podge the wooden necklace. Can't wait!


***

Speaking of treasures, I won the 300th post giveaway at the Hometown Girl! I won a beautiful apron, enamel flower pin, and some amazing postcards of Susan's photography. You, of course, should be jealous.


It all came beautifully wrapped in a sewing pattern. How creative!!

Jupiter loved it, too.


Thanks Susan!

***

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh!! I can't wait to see the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura, thanks for stopping by my blog..I'm glad you liked my trash to treasure lampshade. My hubby probably thought I was nuts at the time, but now he likes the lampshade. :) I'm a dumpster diver at heart! LOL
    Looks like you and your mom are gonna have some crafting fun later on....you go girl! Hope you have fun!
    Blessings
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your blog. So many creative things on here! Hope you come back to visit soon- I added you to my follow list. :) Can't wait to see what you are going to do with all your good finds!!

    -Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,
    That cork board is going to turn out amazing, I just know it. What a great find! You got lots of neat things. Oh, and yea...that giveaway you won sounds great!! Lucky you!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura!
    I would love it if you'd come join my first-ever DI4Y linky party this Thursday. It is a way to put 1 Peter 4:10 into action :)You can find out more at my blog or at www.thedi4yproject.com

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!