06 September 2010

Read All About It



If you would like to advertise on Along for the Ride, please e-mail me at
iamalongfortheride[at]gmail[dot]com

I am offering ad space on the top right side bar for the low price of 5 bucks a month!

Along for the Ride has over 1,000 followers via google friend connect and RSS feed with over 28,000 unique visitors since April 30. I post almost daily and host a successful craft party on Saturdays that averages 98 link ups and 1,1823 clicks on Saturdays alone.

I'm also willing to do ad swaps. Contact me if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to swap with you! i've added your button and mine can be grabbed from my blog :) thanks!!

    alittlelovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!