Here's how you do it:
- Sign into Etsy. If you don't have an account I'd definitely recommend it. It's free and it allows you to tag your favorite items/sellers, communicate with sellers, and of course, start your own shop.
- On the main Etsy page, scroll down to Ways to Shop on the left hand side. Click treasury.
- On the right side, click on the big blue button that says Create a List
- Name it, tag it, and then starting add beauties that fit into your theme. Don't add items from your own store. You want to bring traffic to other folks (and they can view your shop as the curator).
- Make sure to tell folks that you featured them. What I do is control click (or shift click on a PC) on the item to bring it up in a new window. Click on contact and say something like "Just wanted you to know that I featured you in my latest treasury." Make sure to include a link to it.
Here's my latest treasury...