I recently stumbled on The Little Things We Do's Fill in the Blank Friday. How fun!
1. Blogging is a hobby and I'm trying hard not to forget that!
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is leggings and a dress. I see my students wearing it and they look so cute. Note, however, that I did not say leggings as pants. My students wear this too and it's not good.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is getting my masters degree.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose mountains! We're just not beach people.
5. A talent I wish I had is playing the guitar. I'd love to play in our worship band.
6. A talent I do have is listening. I do a lot of listening in my job and my students share a lot of tough things with me (past abuse, current struggles, baggage they've brought with them to college). For know all I can do is listen and support... another talent I wish I had was making their problems magically disappear.
7. This week is over! And what a long, long week it was.