I don't think I've been this happy to see a Friday in a long time!
I'm playing along at The Little Things We Love. Come join me!
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my cat, the box of important papers, and my computer. What can I say. I'm in a
2. A smell I really like is Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works, freshly mowed grass, and my husband's deodorant.
3. Something you might not know about me is I love to sing and was the lead in my high school's musical. We did Lil' Abner and I played Daisy Mae.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are blogs mostly. I don't do much puttering elsewhere. Although I do check people.com once a day. I'm not sure why, but I do.
5. This weekend I'll be making more things for this thing, running to the post office, dropping things off at a local boutique that features my handmade items, clean the house, do laundry, go to church, and make dinner for the Ronald McDonald House with our small group.
6. Nothing makes me happier than sleeping when the sun is shining through the windows. I love sleeping, but the sun makes it all the better.
7. A bad habit I have is biting my names, although I'm doing much better!