28 January 2011

What Inspires Jami

I'm Jami from Call Me Blessed. In the interest of full disclosure, I live in sunny southern California so I don't really have a "depth of winter" but there are plenty of things that inspire me all year long.

My reading corner is #1! This is where I spend my quiet time with the Lord and do all my reading. In the winter I get the fire place going and it's my little piece of heaven on earth.


I always need inspiration in the kitchen and these bowls do the trick. They belonged to my hubby's grandmother and I can't explain it, but I just feel more domestic when I use them. I just love the color and pattern. Thanks Gram!



I love to craft, but my favorite is scrapbooking. I am in love with paper. One piece of beautiful paper sets my heart all a flutter.



God put music in my soul and I can't get enough. Whether it is my favorite music on my Ipod, my kids playing the piano or even the classical music we listen to while doing homework. Our home is almost always filled with music.


One great find can inspire my entire wardrobe. I found these perfectly pretty shoes in Santa Barbara for $20. They are the perfect shade of red and I feel cuter when I wear them. What girl doesn't love that?!


The Lord had put many gifts into my life and I try my best to nurture them all. I am so thankful for all the wonderful blogs I've found that inspire me in everything from crafting, to parenting to biblical womanhood. What an amazing way to make new friends.

***


What inspires you?

During these next few weeks I'd love to feature you. What brings you warmth in the winter? What lights up your days during these dark months?

Interested in being featured?
Send me an e-mail with your post (html code preferred). 

I hope to hear from you!




4 comments:

  1. I don't really scrapbook but I am having a love affair with paper. Something about a sheet of perfect paper with a perfect pattern makes me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! So fun to see my little post on someone else's blog. Especially one I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great inspiration! Love your reading nook and music! I love paper too! I have so many pretty pieces of paper that I don't know what to do with. I hate to cut them and ruin them! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of inspirations! That blue bowl is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!