29 March 2011

Shops I Adore: Art and Soul

There are just so many gorgeous handmade shops out there that I want to start sharing some of my favorites with you. Those shops that catch my eye, make me happy, bring a smile to my face.

Simply, shops that I adore.
***


Deborah is an artist after God's heart. Art and Soul features beautiful watercolor jewelry and paintings that are serene and simple. Deborah's hope "is to inspire others to use their gifts and give all the Glory to God alone."




Interview with Deborah:

What is the story behind your shop name?

 The story behind my shop name it my desire to use my gift as and artist to give all the Glory to God alone.

What inspires you to create?

I am a Christian first and I am inspired to do art because of this.

What can be found in your shop?

In my shop you will find artwork with scripture,watercolor and mixed media... With some wearable art pendants one of a kind.

What is one word to describe your work?

yikes, ummm, INSPIRATIONAL. maybe!


 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors she uses!

    Amanda
    www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gave you an award please go to my blog and check it out thank u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!