16 May 2011


Lately I've been tired.

Emotinally, spiritually, physically.

Naps have been my best friend.


I think I've getting over, or rather, coming up from this slump I've been in. I'm excited for what the summer holds.


  1. Just the thought of summer brightens my day. Even when everything feels wrong, the idea that in a few short weeks I will be wearing tank tops and flip flops every day makes me smile. I hope it does the same for you!

  2. yes i'm looking forward to summer too!! that quote is too cute. it made me smile. :)

  3. I always feel better in the summer. These rainy, dreary days make me want to crawl in a hole.

  4. Yep, I feel that way sometimes, too. I've been in a total slump with my blog. But the crazy [and best] thing is that I'm not stressing about it. I read somewhere recently that the best way to have a blog is to make sure that you have a life OUTSIDE of your blog, then you will always have something to blog about. That stuck with me and I'm just not stressing about it. :)

    I hope this summer is a great one for you!

  5. I have been too, no matter how much I seem to sleep. :/

  6. As you can tell, I'm "catching up". Oh I feel your pain! I have been so sluggish, out of sorts & just plain Blah. And the advise is PERFECT! I think I'll take a nap & get over it!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!