13 June 2011

Praying for Each Other


Each Monday I will be posting prayer requests so that we can hold one another up and pray for each other throughout the week.

You can e-mail your prayers requests to me at iamalongfortheride[@]gmail[.]com. Feel free to e-mail today and I can add them. If you e-mail me throughout the week, I will post them next Monday.

Heather: My prayer request is not directly for me but for the Spierer Family. Their daughter, Lauren Spierer, went missing on June 3rd in Bloomington, IN. I don't know them but my heart goes out to them for what they are going through. Please keep their family and friends in your prayers.

Mimi: restoration of my parents' marriage
my little brother starting college soon (God would bring community and that he'd be devoted to Him)
my own devotion to the Lord in prayer and in the word
college ministry that I am (that God would raise up leaders and teach us how to live biblically)
my heart...Praying God would keep it from becoming infatuated with someone that I am interested in. Also praying for opportunities to get to know him more and that the Lord's will be done

David: you could pray for my charity skydive in August, for a safe jump and raising plenty of money.

Me: There is a lot of stuff going on in the next few weeks. Please pray that my husband and I would have patience (with out situation and with each other). He is stressed and I'm getting there. Please ask the Lord to take away these feelings and replace them with a trust and reliance on Him.


1 comment:

  1. how did i not know you were married?! this is a awesome new feature laura! i'll be praying for you. i've definitely been there time and time again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!