27 June 2011

Praying for Each Other

Each Monday I will be posting prayer requests so that we can hold one another up and pray for each other throughout the week.

You can e-mail your prayers requests to me at iamalongfortheride[@]gmail[.]com. Feel free to e-mail today and I can add them. If you e-mail me throughout the week, I will post them next Monday.

Val: Pray for me and fiance to reunited quickly. Some serious family issues have seperated us and threatened to put our wedding on hold. I need alot prayers for him to be returned to my side quickly. Im worried about him and miss him so much!

Jill: My dad died last Monday afternoon.  Last week was full of funeral arrangements and care and travel for the burial and this week is working to get my mom into assisted living, which was part of the plan originally, because she was recently diganosted with Alzheimers.  All this while taking care of my family and working full time.  God is good, and such a provider, and my dad was a Christian so we are sure of his presence with Jesus, but loss is hard.  Please pray for us as we continue to adjust to life without Dad and my mother's adjustment to her new living situation.



A concerned friend: My prayer request is for a dear friend. She recently became engaged to a seemingly great man. However, there are some oddities about the whole situation that just make me nervous. She seems happy, but also hesitant to be honest about it all. I would appreciate your prayers for guidance and wisdom for us all.

Sue: I don't have a prayer request for myself, but for another family.  Their 16 YO daughter had a heart transplant a few weeks ago and after many complications, she passed away two days ago.  This family, especially the mom, has been dealing with an emotional roller coaster for weeks and is now left with this.  I just want prayers to go out for her strength and being able to deal with what must be crushing disappointment. 

Melody: Yes...I would love for you to pray for me. The Pastor and the whole congregation called up my daughters, son in law, my husband and I and they prayed for my daughters...THIS Wednesday they leave for Africa on a 2 week mission trip. I would love prayers for their safety and that they will have an amazing experience too! :)

Deb: My husband and I are trying to decide if we should have another child and would LOVE prayer for wisdom in that decision. 

Terri: Please pray for my son and his wife expecting their first baby in July.  She is experiencing pain and is having trouble sleeping.  Pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby.


Tomorrow is the beginning of a new series called "Finding God." I'd love it if you came by and linked up!



2 comments:

  1. found you through annalea's loveliness...
    and I LOVE this pray for each other feature. what a fantastic idea!
    so fun to *meet* you from the internet!
    love
    kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent up prayers for everyone. My heart goes out to that family that lost their daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!