10 July 2011

Praying for Each Other


Each Monday I will be posting prayer requests so that we can hold one another up and pray for each other throughout the week.

You can e-mail your prayers requests to me at iamalongfortheride[@]gmail[.]com. 


Kelly-Jo: I just had my first ultrasound and they couldn't find a baby in the sac-they said that it could be too early to see a baby or else I have a blighted ovum and this will result in a miscarriage.  We have been trying for this baby for about 5 years.  The doctors also said that I have large cysts on my ovaries that can rupture thus I would need to go the ER-so I am on bed rest until we find out if there is a liable pregnancy and they can check my ovaries to be sure that that the cysts have shrunk.  


AmandaMy prayer request this week is for financial provision and a strengthened trust in God. I've been out of work since graduating in May and while I am set to start a great new job in August, I won't have any income until September. Things are getting really tight and I need to withstand the temptation to waver in my belief that God is my provider.


2 comments:

  1. kelly-jo I have been in that same situation just about! Mis carried after 3-4 years of trying and have a bunch of cysts. Im praying for you and that you find the joy of having a baby!
    amanda My thougts and prayers are with you. I know it can be a struggle but keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed! This is such a great idea. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!